Join a rapidly-growing manufacturing with high growth opportunities
Complete oversight of accounting department day-to-day duties
About Our Client
This company is a rapidly growing and a well-respected respected business that has been operating in the Chicagoland area for a number of years. They have recently seen significant growth over the past 5 years, and are a market leader in their specialized space. This is a great opportunity to join a unique company that has seen continued success.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Run the monthly global financial close process and continue building a robust and scalable control environment around the financial close process.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements to accelerate close and reporting timelines; automate manual procedures and computations.
- Ensure reported numbers are prepared on time and are presented accurately. Understand the underlying transactions of the business. Assist in monthly budget variance analysis.
- Plan, develop and implement effective accounting strategies, policies and procedures in accordance with evolving regulations, legal and governmental requirements and industry trends which may impact the company.
- Own the financial audit process, including preparation of materials for the financial statement audit and coordination with the external audit team.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and integrity of financial data.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA preferred
- CPA certification preferred
- Experience out of the manufacturing industry
- 2-5 years experience in progressive accounting position
- Management experience
What's on Offer
- $80-90K base salary
- Bonus potential
- 401K mtach
- Competitive benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision)