Exciting growth opportunity
Dynamic work environment
About Our Client
Our client is large service industry based firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare timely and complete financial statements monthly and all financial reports needed.
- Manages the month-end close process which includes review AP and AR entries, payroll, bank reconciliation, journal entries
- Monitors and maintains internal financial controls and accounting policies to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Assesses the effectiveness of accounting and reporting systems and procedures and makes recommendations to improve those systems as needed
- Arranges for audits of company's accounts
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Accounting/M.S. preferred
- Experience within the service industry in a for profit environment
- 5+ years of leading an Accounting Department
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fantastic work environment/culture - several monthly work sponsored social events
- Opportunity to work directly with ownership/upper management
- Ability to join a large manufacturing company and provide direction/leadership