- Fully remote opportunity!
- High Visibility Role - wide exposure across the organization!
About Our Client
I'm partnered with the Controller at a multi-million dollar, PE backed automotive distributor and manufacturer here in Chicago. They are in full growth mode right now, looking to TRIPLE in size in the next few years. They have positioned themselves so well and are seeking to bring on an Accounting Manager to their growing team!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage the global monthly close process to ensure all accounting entries are completed on a timely and accurate basis
- Responsible for the financial reporting and consolidation on a global scale
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors to ensure audit compliance
- Ensure all compliance on accounting transactions, AR, and cash flow to drive performance
- Work with internal and external tax service providers to ensure international tax compliance
- Lead technical accounting resolution and the implementation of new accounting standards
- Collaborate with the Controller to review key finance aspects
- Streamline the improvement of the accounting and finance reporting process
- Oversee team development of operational and technical finance knowledge
- Make an impact by assisting with the implementation of accounting procedures and policies ,and performing complex analysis of financial reports to identify trends,variances, and opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting
- Manufacturing industry experience required
- Previous management experience preferred
- Ability to manage processes in an international environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be a change agent
- Strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation
- Lucrative bonus potential
- Amazing benefits
- Ample career progression
- Opportunity to manage a team
- Mentorship and development from senior leadership
- Managing a team