- Competitive Salary
- Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
We are working with an exciting client in the world of Manufacturing that is in hyper growth mode and innovating the way products are made!
- Manages all Accounting activity and staff.
- Manages the monthly financial close process for the U.S. and Canadian entities and performs the corporate consolidation process.
- Maintains controls and responsibility over the General Ledger and Journal Entry processing
- Performs monthly account analysis; prepares financial statement package and results analysis.
- Manages sales and use tax reporting.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance preferred but not required
- Experience using productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite particularly excel
- Strong communication skills
- A desire and ability to work collaboratively with others to accomplish daily goal
- 5-10 years of progressive experience
What's on Offer
- Strong Compensation Package
- Great work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity for Growth
- Dog Friendly Office
- Commuter Benefits