Accounting Policy VP - Banking Group
One of the largest international banking groups
Competitive compensation and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest banking groups in the world.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Tracking, implementation & presentation of emerging accounting guidance and new accounting policies for all legal entities.
- Prepare & update U.S. GAAP & IFRS accounting policies
- Transaction Review & Accounting Analysis
- Emerging Guidance Tracking, Implementation & Presentation
- Accounting Research
- Financial Statement Review
The Successful Applicant
- CPA required
- Public accounting experience preferred
- 7+ years financial services and banking experience preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great working environment