- Leading Investment Firm
- New York City
About Our Client
My client, is a leading Financial Services firm, located in New York City.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Accounting
- 5-7 years of experience working within accounting
- Demonstrated understanding of General Ledger and GAAP
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Preferred candidates coming from Financial Services Industry
The Successful Applicant
- Responsible for all accounting and finance management issues for large Japanese client business such as daily journals, General Ledger account and reconciliations.
- Review loan and lease to ensure accuracy of books and records, perform monthly/quarterly closing, reporting to headquarters.
- Proficient with GAAP standards and analysis.
- Perform select General Ledger account and process reconciliations
- Assist in performing disbursements for daily funds
- Perform other duties as assigned
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary, Bonus, & Benefits