Accounting Supervisor- Korean Speaker
Fluent in Korean
Consumer Goods experience
About Our Client
Our client is a high-growth, Consumer Goods manufacturer with loyal consumers, a diverse portfolio, and a strong set of customers!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage the Finance team to meet the team's expectations and follow deadlines as assigned.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the team.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for financial
- Support project analysis, validations of plans, and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Collaborate with other teams as needed to manage the team's budget draw-ups.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 years of experience in the Finance/Accounting field
- Strong analytical & strategic thinking skills and MS Office skills
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, and/or Business Administration
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical Benefits suite
- Vacation & PTO
- Company product discounts