- Great opportunity with a financial technology firm.
- Strong work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is financial technology company that has a strong presence internationally.
- Receiving various payment requests on a daily basis
- Reaching out and following up with the appropriate department managers for payment approvals
- Processing customer refunds/advance payments with the ACH file
- Processing consultant's invoices, getting managers approvals and forwarding to Spain for processing
- Obtaining all the necessary documents for new suppliers/ subcontractors to set up in AP module
- Researching and resolving invoice discrepancies
- Assisting Spain with month end closing/providing all the necessary support
- Setting up Canadian invoices for payments
- Corresponding with vendors and responding to inquiries
- Maintaining vendor files
- Inputting Payroll adjustments into Payroll system for processing
- Maintaining Payroll excel sheet of payroll adjustments including deductions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role has experience for receiving various payment requests, processing customer refunds, fluency in Spanish, ability to prepare and mail checks, and assisting with other invoicing discrepancies. Additionally, this candidate will import timecard hours from time and attendance, insure timesheets are being submitted on time, and adjusting payroll system for processing.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- Strong work culture
- Hybrid commute