- Top tier asset management firm
- Be a key member of the accounting group with exposure to upper management
About Our Client
Investment company in Greenwich, CT.
- Process invoices and create wires for payment
- Responsible for processing employee expense reports
- Review monthly credit card statements and make appropriate reconciliations
- Oversee foreign office books
- Prepare annual financial statements and regulatory filings
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years experience in an accounting or Accounts Payable role
- Proficient communication slills
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a reputable, top tier firm within the financial services industry.