- Fantastic Investment Management/Private Equity Firm
- Smaller, collaborative, growing team!
About Our Client
My client is a US-based, investment management/private equity firm in New York City with ~$9b in AUM. They're a fantastic, smaller team and are looking for an Accounts Payable Associate.
- Accounts payable functions
- Expense tracking
- Exposure to other areas of accounting
- Working directly with the Controller and SVP of Finance
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- 1-3 years of relevant accounts payable experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
- Skilled in Excel
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / Bonus
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays