Accounts Payable Manager
Great team environment
About Our Client
A law firm located in Downtown, New York City.
Key Responsibilities -
Under the direction of the Controller; the Accounts Payable Manager:
- Maintain knowledge of the company's policies as they relate to accounts payable department, and enforce compliance.
- Managing a team of 7
- Processes invoices, check requisitions, and employee expense reports for payment
- Review and process supplier invoices in the system through data entry and upload, ensuring appropriate multi-match, if applicable.
- Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to the general ledger
- Resolves budget-related issues with the Office of Budget and Planning
- Ensures that the accounts payable files and records are keep up-to-date
The Successful Applicant
Job Requirements -
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts is a plus
- Law Firm experience is preferred
- Excel competency including knowledge of V-Lookup and Pivot Tables
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytic skills
- Ability to follow up to completion
- Positive Attitude
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate plus benefits
- Convenient Location
- Unlimited growth opportunity!
- Company incentives!