- Well known media company based in Manhattan
- Are looking for an AP Process Rec Rep
About Our Client
Well known Media Company based in Manhattan.
The key responsibilities entail;
- Complete Email inbox/OCR system/SAP reconciliation of incoming invoices received for North America and Latam region
- Ensure daily audit is completed timely with all results documented
- Monitor the email inboxes for invoices and validate the invoice scanned via an OCR system, confirming that all information of the invoice was properly scanned
- Monitor errors, troubleshoot and work with technical team on the resolution
- Comply with SLAs established
- Correct data entry fields in the OCR system when necessary
- Work with the Invoice Processing team and Supplier Lifecycle Management team when vendor record requires update
- Assist with reporting any ad-hoc request regarding vendor invoices
- Assist with an task assigned as part of Accounts Payable Month End Close process either validating, processing, vendor reach-outs, etc
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous work experience with Accounts Payable (3-5 years)
- Invoice processing knowledge
- Effective corporate communications skills, both mutual and writing
- Excellent time management, organizational and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills - pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- Knowledge of basic Financial and Accounting terminology
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum framework preferred
- Written and verbal fluency in multiple languages preferred
What's on Offer
A competitive hourly rate and benefits package.