- Well known media company based in New York
- Are looking for an AP Representative to join the team
About Our Client
Well known media company based in New York.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Key Responsibilities;- Accurately key, process, and pay invoices within pre-determined time allotments.
- Match payments to corresponding invoice back-up documentation.
- Verify approval signatures on each payment.
- Ensure that all payments are applied to correct code description.
- Handle customer service calls for the Accounts Payable department for external vendors, as well as internal customers.
- Check and approve all vouchers for payment.
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Maintain all accounts payable files.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;-Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
-Previous work experience with Accounts Payable (3-5 years)
-Invoice processing knowledge
-Effective corporate communications skills, both mutual and writing
-Excellent time management, presentation and organization skills.
-Knowledge of basic Financial and Accounting terminology
What's on Offer
A competitive hourly rate and benefits package.