- Reputable non-profit organization based in New York
- Are looking for an AP Specialist
About Our Client
Reputable Non-profit organization based in New York.
· Previous knowledge of Financial Edge (not mandatory)
· Minimum of 3 years AP experience
· Work closely with management to ensure company operations are in accordance with annual and monthly budget.
· Prepares accounts payable checks. Compiles accounts payable reports
· Verifies bills & charges with department heads
· Input of Expense Reports & Invoices from Purchasing Dept.
· Reviews & Process Vendor transactions, expenses, AP Invoice Ques
· Prepare analysis of accounts.
· Assists in monthly closings.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess;
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
· Basic knowledge of QuickBooks for data entry.
· Highly detail-oriented with excellent record keeping and organizational skills.
· Be able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
What's on Offer
A competitive hourly rate, benefits package and hybrid schedule.