- Leading Investment Firm
- New York City
About Our Client
My client, is a leading Financial Services firm, located in New York City.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare, analyze and review the general ledger.
- Assist in the maintenance of accounts payable.
- Perform payroll duties as needed.
- Collaborate with the Finance teams as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required in Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience working within accounting.
- Demonstrated understanding of AP.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary, Bonus, & Benefits