- Well known Consumer Goods organization
- Are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk
About Our Client
The client is a well known Consumer Goods company located in NYC. This role is based hybrid.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Collect payment from customers and accurately record it into the system
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Managing cash application, making sure all cash receipts are applied properly.
- Evaluating, planning, and continuously improving all aspects of chargebacks and collections processes.
- Direct interaction with key customers.
- Managing and training AR staff. This is a hands-on role with two direct reports.
- Preparing reports and analysis to keep management apprised of results and performance
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred, but not required.
- 1-2 years' experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Consumer Goods experience (preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Managerial and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.