- Fashion retail brand based in Manhattan
- Are looking for an AR Clerk to join the team
About Our Client
A well known, rapidly growing fashion retail brand
The role will involve:
- Research and process returns; maintain documentation as required
- Download foreign sales and cash entry
- Assist with research and disputing charge backs
- Assist with past-due non factor and factored accounts
- Transmit the sales to the factor on a daily basis
- Post cash receipts
- Manage work flow with appropriate direction, willing to cross train in all AR responsibilities, feedback and support. Ensure that all necessary resources are available to facilitate work-flow without delays.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Degree or equivalent experience: Associate Degree in Accounting or a related discipline preferred; equivalent practical experience accepted.
- Years of experience: Accounts Receivable: 2 years, Wholesale accounting: 2 Years and Chargebacks 1 year
- Specialized training in: Accounting software, A2000 (major advantage), Excel (must), email, internet.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package