Accounts Receivable/ Data entry Clerk
Opportunity to grow
Exposure to a fast paced productive environment
About Our Client
This company is an internationally known manufacturing brand that originated in Germany. Over the last few years, they have grown enormously and are looking for the perfect Accounts Receivable candidate to bring on board and help them with important tasks such as data entry.
- Responsible for the collection of all past due invoices in assigned area.
- Print invoices daily and mail to customers.
- Maintain letters of credit and ensure prompt communication with/payment by issuing banks
- Track markdown allowances and provide analysis/reports on activity upon request
- Maintain all records and files and backup documentation related to accounts receivable
- Recommend A/R adjustments for tax and freight.
- Request tax exemption certificates from customer as needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years of commercial experience with extensive data entry experience in an accounting related role.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for growth
- Amazing training and guidance from professionals that have been in the industry for years on end
- Collaborative team environment
- Fast paced environment