Accounts Receivable Specialist
USD20 - USD30 per hour (USD41,597 - USD62,395)
Fantastic growth opportunity
Can grow the position into a managerial title
About Our Client
This law firm was founded 160 years ago and is very reputable internationally. The New York office is located in Midtown.
- Work closely with partners and clients for timely and routine collection of assigned inventory.
- Maintain close communication with Partners and internal billing department for effective resolution of client account issues, including the immediate notification of any problematic matters to the Partners and Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Update and maintain account status in the accounting system
- Work with Billing Coordinators to obtain information required to facilitate the payment of outstanding invoices.
- Utilize effective interpersonal skills necessary for communication with all levels of firm personnel.
- Create and maintain Excel client schedules for follow up of past due receivables.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience in a law firm
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Travel up to 20%