Accounts Receivable Specialist
Global company with local footprint seeks a skilled AR Specialist
Excellent working environment, interesting work and fantastic colleagues
About Our Client
A large property management company in Philadelphia has an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This is an immediate opportunity so please apply today!
- Contacting customers to assure timely payment of outstanding invoices.
- Processing customer deductions and credit memos after obtaining proper approvals in adherence with company policies/procedures in addition to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Reviewing aging reports regularly to identify problem accounts.
- Providing periodic status updates on assigned accounts to supervisor and management.
- Performing other tasks as assigned by Finance department management
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of an accounting software
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of cash applications
- 3+ years Accounts Receivable
- High School Diploma
What's on Offer
- contract to hire position
- competitive hourly rate
- great work environment
- fantastic benefits