Accounts Receivable Specialist
Growing Center City based retail firm
Become an integral part of a growing Accounting team!
About Our Client
Well-established retail firm in Center City seeking an immediate start Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the Accounting team as a matter of urgency.
- Email managers on a daily basis of all problem or concern accounts.
- Attend weekly accounts receivable review meetings with supervisor.
- Assist customers with copies, credits and concerns.
- Maintain assigned customers lists. Review schedules weekly.
- Assist with monthly customer statements each month.
- Assist with the preparation of legal proceedings against overdue accounts.
- Keep and maintain files of cash receipts, tax-exempt forms and collections.
- Keep accounting office and personal work areas clean.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed and assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 + Years of experience in collections OR a bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Experience with computer systems and calculators
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing
- Has performed data entry in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a diverse, well-established retail firm