- Mentorship Opportunity
- High transaction volume exposure
About Our Client
Dallas based PE firm with a national health care portfolio about to deploy their next fund.
The Acquisitions Analyst will assist the team with all aspects of the business including underwriting and creating investment & marketing presentations. Below is a short list of responsibilities.
- Underwrite potential acquisitions utilizing Excel models
- Conduct market research and present investment strategy suggestions based on findings.
- Contribute to the property budgeting process and the preparation of the company business plans
- Assist in the quarterly valuation process, including updating models and presenting valuation results to senior managers
- Assist other team members as necessary, including the preparation of various adhoc analyses (Excel & Argus based)
- Miscellaneous projects with other departments and corporate team members
- Work closely with Asset Management team as needed.
- Co-ordinate external appraisals. Compare and review results to make recommendations to senior managers
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Analyst must have a strong desire to work within the real estate industry, will already possess significant financial modeling, due diligence, and data interpretation skills in accordance with real estate acquisitions, investments and developments. Alongside this the successful Associate must possess:
- 1+ year of prior Real Estate Experience- exposure to health care assets is a plus.
Undergraduate degree required in finance or related field with a 3.5 GPA or higher.
Excellent analytic skills and Excel modeling capabilities;
Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
Understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments.
Highly motivated willing to put in the time.
What's on Offer
In return this highly reputable real estate firm offer a competitive benefits package that includes a competitive base salary, training, career development, benefits and strong bonus.