Acquisitions and Asset Manager
National Multifamily real estate investment firm
Opportunity to grow the portfolio in Phoenix
About Our Client
The company is a respected national vertically integrated real estate investment firm that has a growing portfolio in the Phoenix market.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The firm is looking for a candidate with 8+ years experience in Real Estate Acquisitions and Investments to expand the firm's real estate investment opportunities. The Acquisitions and Asset Management Manager's primary objective is to expand the firm's high yield program to achieve long-term, dependable, tax efficient cash flow for the firm and its investors.
- Identify real estate investment opportunities in the Phoenix market.
- Should have the ability to periodically reevaluate multifamily market to determine those which best meet the firm's investment objectives.
- Ability to identify, underwrite and recommend potential investment opportunities by researching property, demographic and other pertinent information within target markets and apply analytical processes to determine whether opportunities meet or exceed the company's investment criteria.
- Ability to manage and oversee full due diligence process
- Ability to perform purchase & sale contract negotiations, as well as, work the appropriate channels for financing new acquisitions through both agency and bank debt scenarios.
- Ability to write clear and concise communications and draft Investment Memoranda for presentation to the firm's Investment Committee.
- Maintain existing and establish new relationships with brokers, owners, operators, attorneys and existing company connections in target markets.
- Interact with in-house Operating and Construction Management teams and attend construction meetings to manage investment process and execution
- Monitor investment performance relative to market conditions and specific business plans
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in business, real estate, economics, or finance. MBA or Masters in Real Estate degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 8 years of applicable industry experience in real estate investments, preference for multifamily investments.
- Existing network with reputable operators - ability to identify new operators not known to the firm.
- Proven commercial real estate transaction experience.
- Dynamic sales skills, persistence, and a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent presentation skills and polished investor focused approach.
- Detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task in a driven professional environment.
What's on Offer
Strong basic salary with strong bonus potential. This is a high growth market for our client and there is potential for significant upside. High level exposure to C-suite as well.