Acquisitions Associate - Commercial Real Estate
Boutique Real Estate Investment Firm in Private Equity
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Boutique Real Estate Investment Firm in Private Equity with ongoing projects in Boston. Ongoing projects include Residential and Hotel development. This is a good opportunity for someone looking to engage with focused local portfolio.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the Investment Analyst's responsibilities will include:
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Update and complete various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries
- Modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions and/or disposition of investments
- Work with developers and investment teams in the underwriting, due diligence and modelling for new developments, current assets and future acquisitions
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, Development and Investment teams etc.)
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
The Successful Applicant
The successful Associate must have Commercial Real Estate experience. The successful candidate will already possess significant financial modeling as well as they must have due diligence and data interpretation skills in accordance with real estate acquisitions and investments. The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ Years experience in Commercial Real Estate
- Undergraduate degree required. Masters/MBA is helpful.
- Excellent analytic skills and Excel modeling capabilities; exposure to ARGUS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
- Understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments.
- Prefer candidates who have exposure to commercial real estate properties/assets -exposure to broad range of asset types/classes a plus.
What's on Offer
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Compensation package, including benefits
- Opportunity to work at a boutique Real Estate Private Equity firm
- Exciting residential and hotel acquisitions responsibilities to enhance career progression