- Small lean Dallas team
- Stable capital backing
About Our Client
National Developer with a focus on mixed-use projects
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead initial project feasibility analysis for development opportunities.
- Compile rent and sale transaction comps for the properties we are underwriting.
- Develop and maintain operating expense databases tracking historical property data and project figures for generation of company metrics to be used in underwriting.
- Lead debt scenario options and analysis to optimize cash flow and returns.
- Calculate waterfall and distribution scenario analysis.
- Highly involved in lender and investor summaries providing support to the marketing and finance teams ensuring data integrity.
- Produce written summaries of terms and analysis for use in packages and communications.
- Handle broker commission calculations.
- Responsible for organizing information for reporting to lenders and capital partners.
- Conduct sensitivity analysis exercises to "stress test" projects and project structures.
- Create modeling tools and resources for cross functional use.
- Conduct real estate market research to inform real estate decisions and market analysis.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance or Economics. MBA ideal.
- Minimum of 3 years of real estate analyst experience specializing in multifamily or mixed-use development.
- Underwriting of other real estate asset classes ideal.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other financial modeling techniques
- Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to take ownership of projects with high quality results.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing entrepreneurial company.
What's on Offer
In return my client offers a base salary + competitive bonus along with standard health care, 401K and PTO.