A leading financial services company is seeking an Administrative Assistant
An industry leading investment bank is hiring an Administrative Assistant in NYC
About Our Client
One of the largest financial services companies that also specializes in banking, securities, and trust asset management services, is seeking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their team in New York City.
- Provide assistance for Analyst and Admin. Assistant to manage the process of credit applications and rating applications timely and accurately.
- Assist Analyst and Admin. Assistant in producing and providing the accurate raw data set necessary for analysis upon request from the line manager and other Planning & Administration team members.
- Work closely with other team members to manage other daily administrative activities (filing, key control, etc.) in an effective manner.
- Assist Admin. Assistant in effectively managing ACD GM's schedule, travel planning, expenses, etc.
- Assist Admin. Assistant in effectively manage other department-wide events, meetings, etc.
- Assist Admin. Assistant in arranging internal/external meetings, conferences and others in an efficient and coordinated manner with various related parties.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior corporate experience (3-5 years)
- Experience in data entry and process with speed and accuracy
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
- High level of attention to details
- Time management and multitasking skills
What's on Offer
This position offers a competitive hourly rate and benefits within the New York City area.