- Opportunity to work hybrid.
- New York City
About Our Client
Our client is a religious non-profit organization within their corporate office. This role is contract to start with the opportunity for a permanent opportunity, based on performance.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Organizational Skills and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Set and re-set priorities and multi-task effectively and independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 year's administrative experience.
- Professional written and oral communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Computer Skills: Strong proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, QuickBooks and database skills are a must. Preferred, knowledge of Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and boosted.
What's on Offer
- For the contractual time period, we offer full benefits from day one of employment.
- Competitive hourly salary.