Must be in the San Francisco, California area
Media and Entertainment experience strongly preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a National Broadcasting Company is an American commercial television network. This position is located in their San Francisco, California office (South Park/Soma area)*
- Specific duties include answering and screening calls, scheduling, coordinating and maintaining appointments/meetings, maintaining files, booking travel arrangements/reservations, and coordinating all other special projects.
- Create and maintain calendars and reports as assigned.
- Act as liaison with other internal departments and external contacts to execute assignments and represent President in a professional and efficient manner.
- Keep current on Company projects, events, and issues and provide updates to supervisor.
- Provide personal assistance on various projects and activities.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of previous Executive Assistant experience
- Previous experience in an entertainment agency or media company required
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Strong computer skills: Mac & PC experience (proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills needed.
- Strong interest/knowledge in entertainment industry.
- Excellent writing and organization skills a must.
- Be a proactive, self-starter with the ability to organize and establish administrative procedures independently, draft correspondence and reports, and work under pressure.
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives a must.
- Office coverage requires extended work hours - must be available to work overtime.
What's on Offer
1 year contract
San Francisco, CA