Design Consultancy Seeking Creative Administrative Assistant
Temp to Perm!
About Our Client
They are currently seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant for their Midtown office. In this role you represent the team, serving as a great first impression and the initial point of contact. You will be primarily responsible for providing a wide range of administrative and office duties to help support the effective operation of the organization. The client is located in SoHo.
- Arrange and schedule numerous meetings involving executives at all levels; maintain and update calendar; develop and maintain relationships with executive assistants throughout the company; demonstrate flexibility, patience and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings.
- Answer phones professionally, and take messages as required.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism along with a positive attitude.
- Coordinate staff meetings, conferences and client meetings as necessary.
- Prepare and process corporate and p-card expense reports and reconciliations in accordance with Company policy guidelines.
- Arrange complex logistics for multiple-attendee and multiple-location meetings (including Telepresence and slide presentation set-ups).
- Prepare executive presentations as directed, including both electronic and hard copy files. Coordinate audio/visual needs for critical meetings.
- Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries. Process travel expenses and reimbursements and keep accurate and timely expense account records.
- Handle general office and administrative tasks, including the ordering of miscellaneous supplies.
- Manage administrative and coordination aspects of special projects as designated including, planning and organizing internal events.
- Assist with internal communications with staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a corporate environment or law firm
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- Expertise in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
What's on Offer
- Open Office Space
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Opportunity for Growth
- Temp to Perm