Seeking an Administrative Assistant
Growing Firm in Philadelphia
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
- Perform a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Compile various contract, program and financial data using various database programs.
- Answer multi-line phone system in accordance with company policies, using appropriate company greeting in a friendly and professional manner.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- High school diploma, college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and integrity when dealing with Executives and important clients.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.