- This is a full time entry level position located in Downtown, Miami.
- Great contract opportunity for administrative roles.
About Our Client
This is a company who's mission is to provide exceptional tax services while implementing and suggesting structures for the best tax efficacy and estate planning.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Greet clients in person and over the phone in a warm and welcoming manner.
- General office duties: faxing, filing, scanning, letter drafting, organizing, etc.
- Schedule meetings and maintain calenders.
- Collect and distribute mail within the office.
The Successful Applicant
- Good with technology.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Has previous Receptionist or Administrative experience.
- Proficient with all of MS Office products/overall computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be punctual and ready to work.
- Has exceptional written and verbal skills.
What's on Offer
Great entry level position in Miami, FL. This role provides the opportunity to gain new skill sets while utilizing already existing skills.