- Become part of a Non Profit Organization by providing Administrative support.
- Must be willing to be in office 5x week.
About Our Client
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Answer phones and emails accordingly
- Greet guests and manage conference rooms
- Manage calendars and schedules
- Copying and filing in an organizational manner
- Have proficient knowledge on the Non Profit & be able to answer incoming questions via phone and email
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Can take initiative to pick up additional tasks when needed
- Has previous Administrative experience in a Non Profit
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- Contract role
- Good work life balance