- This role is based out of Wheeling, IL.
- Must be willing to be in office five days a week.
About Our Client
Medical Supplies Manufacturer
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Must be able to prepare expense reports
- Answer & direct phone calls and emails appropriately
- File, photocopy, and organize work stations
- Schedule conference room and accommodations for executives when needed
- Jump in to cover receptionist desks on occasion
- Maintain office supplies and coordinate events
The Successful Applicant
- Has previous administrative assistant experience
- Interested in the medical field
- Able to be in office five days a week
- Mind set of no task too small no task too big
- Organization skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Immediate start