- Seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to assist Communications team.
- Previous experience working in Professional Services is necessary.
About Our Client
Not-for-Profit | Communications Team
- Assist with projects as they arise
- Handle all incoming communications via phone/email
- Work directly with a team to promote efficiency and productivity
- Plan itineraries, travel accommodations, and meetings
- Take notes / send out announcements when needed
- Meet deadlines and forecast for upcoming projects
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced administrator
- Can come from different industries however, must understand urgency in a fast paced environment
- Confident over the phone
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Can work full time contract job with potential to go permanent based off of performance
- Is immediately available
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Can go permanent based off of performance