- This is a year long contract offering competitive pay.
- Must be willing to be in office 5x week.
About Our Client
Finance | Accounting | Investment
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide back- up telephone coverage for other team members
- Meet and greet visitors and clients, answering phones, coordinating conference rooms and meal arrangements
- Handle a large volume of travel planning including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car rental reservations, car service arrangements and driving directions as needed
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements
- Maintain busy calendars, schedule meetings, ensure managers arrive to meetings on time
The Successful Applicant
- Has previous experience in the finance industry.
- Previous administrative experience is preferred.
- Exceptional time management skills and can meet deadlines.
- Able to work in a faced paced environment.
- Can be in office five days a week.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with little guidance.
What's on Offer
- Year long contract.
- Offering competitive pay.
- Work with a global finance company.