- This is a religious not for profit organization.
- Must be willing to be onsite 5x week.
About Our Client
Religious Non-Profit Organization
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Letter writing, processing gifts, data entry
- Associated financial management: reimbursements, check requests, fund management, Amex reconciliation
- Life cycle management- intake forms, associated materials, certificates, database entry
- Customer Service - help answer general email inbox and department phone line. Filter requests, screen calls, general gate keeping, greet guests
- Miscellaneous administrative support- photocopying, filing, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Well spoken/ great communication both written and verbal
- Must have attention to detail
- Ability to work and meet deadlines
- Organizational skills/ability to prioritize
- Reliable and punctual
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Fluent in Salesforce or comparable CRM
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work within a religious not for profit organization that is well established in NYC
- Competitive pay
- Potential for longevity based off performance