- Work in a corporate finance enviroment providing Administrative Assistance
- Must be willing to be onsite 5x week.
About Our Client
Finance | Banking
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide daily administrative support to a group of MD's and Directors in an efficient, detail oriented and proactive manner.
- Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to: managing busy schedules which includes interacting with senior management, business partners (internally and externally) and their assistants.
- Scheduling meetings and ensuring managers arrive / join meetings on time.
- Meet and greet visitors and clients, answering phones, coordinating conference rooms and meal arrangements.
- Handle all travel planning (domestically and internationally) including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car rental reservations and car service arrangements.
- Provide details itineraries and ensure all details are in the managers calendar. Process and track expense reports using the appropriate business purpose categories.
- Provide core administrative support such as faxing, filing and copying.
- Performing ad hoc projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent phone manner and time management a must.
- Minimum of five years corporate administrative experience in roles that interfaced with senior management as well as external clients.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and strong time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance, escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a collaborative team, and assume additional responsibilities as required.
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Experience in Concur a plus.
What's on Offer
- Contract role
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to work in corporate environment