- The opportunity to work for a well established global company.
- In person position.
About Our Client
The client is a well established global capital management company making their footprint in New York City.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Basic Administrative tasks.
- Organization within the office.
- Screening phone calls, emails and inquires.
- Willing to go in office five days a week.
- Adapt to a fast paced environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Self motivated.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Communication: written and verbal.
- Previous Administrative/work experience.
- Ability to work in a smaller office environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay rate.
- Small office setting, located in New York City.
- Contract to hire with the potential for perm, based on performance.
- For the contractual time period, full benefits offered from day one of employment.