- Position is an in person role.
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or obtain an exemption.
About Our Client
Our client is a religious non-profit that specializes in reform Judaism, located in Midtown Manhattan.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsible for calendar management including scheduling of travel, locations, etc.
- Supports the fundraising team with RSVP, invites, letter writing, processing gifts, data entry.
- Supports the finance team with reimbursements, check requests, Clergy Directed Fund management, credit card reconciliation.
- Organization tasks in office such as photocopying, filing, screening calls.
- Supports the Executive Assistant to the Rabbi with daily administrative tasks and ADHOC tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelors degree preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years of administrative experience preferred.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Experience in a customer service/concierge focused position preferred.
- Computer Skills: proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Data entry experience - fluent in Salesforce or comparable CRM preferred.
- Must be able to work in office Monday-Friday Midtown Manhattan.
- Must have proof of full vaccination status OR obtain an approved exemption as an accommodation.
- Familiarity with the Jewish Religion is preferred, but not required.
What's on Offer
- For the contractual time period, we offer full benefits from day one of employment.
- Urgent, immediate opportunity! Ready to hire.
- Competitive hourly salary.