Administrative Health Services Manager
Must be immediately available to work in Universal City, CA!
Currently Licensed RN, LVN, Paramedic, EMT preferred
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. This position will be in their Universal City, CA office until March 2018.
- Assists Health Services Manager in the development and implementation of programs to improve guest and employee satisfaction supporting the department's future success, including training programs, labor modeling, and rewards and recognition programs.
- Completes administrative duties for the department such as but not limited to: department scheduling, time and attendance reconciliation, and weekly labor summaries.
- Monitors accuracy and quality of team member record-keeping by reviewing daily logs, incident reports and other required documentation. Tracks EMR statistics and report to management regularly to gauge department operational efficiency.
- Works closely with the Worker's Compensation Coordinator on record-keeping quality and accuracy.
- Ensures efficient department operations with respect to patient care, guest service, and emergency response.
- Provides consistent and timely work instruction, coaching and feedback to ensure effective communication between management and employees.
- Serve as a "Project Manager" for assignments as needed.
- Assists in conducting annual performance reviews for Health Services team members.
- Ensure appropriate and timely investigation and response to guest and employee concerns.
- Assists in creating, maintaining and supporting the labor and non-labor budgets.
- Acts as department Safety Team representative and oversees monthly Health Services facility safety & quality inspections.
- Mentors and counsels team members and enforce appropriate policies and procedures ensuring that everything is within compliance of departmental standards.
- Issues corrective action for team members as needed in conjunction with the Health Services Manager.
- Observes, critiques, and adjusts the daily functions of both departmental personnel and standard operating procedures to provide quality guest service & patient care.
- Crisis management representative during employee or guest emergency situations
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of operations management/team leadership experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful completion of the following NIMS Courses a plus:
- IS-100.b Introduction to Incident Command System, IS-120.a An Introduction to Exercises, IS-200.b ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents, IS-317 Introduction to Community Emergency Response Teams, IS-700.a National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction, IS-701.a NIMS Multiagency Coordination System (MACS) Course, IS-775 EOC Management and Operations, and IS-800.b. National Response Framework, An Introduction, (Available at: http://training.fema.gov/IS/NIMS.aspx )
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment while managing time effectively.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Flexible schedule to the meet the needs of a 24/7 365, day operation.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions and walking/traveling to multiple venues throughout the day.
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
What's on Offer
- Currently Licensed RN, LVN, Paramedic, or Certified E.M.T.
- Detail oriented with strong organization and verbal/written communication skills
- Guest Service industry experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint