Administrative Office Support
Have you worked in financial services and looking to a change?
Do you have proven office and administrative experience?
About Our Client
Our client is private investment firm that focuses on middle market growth equity investing. The firm employs a principal mindset and flexible capital approach to building successful business platforms with experienced operators and strategic partners, largely in financial services/specialty lending and real assets/resources.
Investment Team Support
- Provide administrative support including expense reports, calendar coordination, meeting and travel arrangements, and conference registration.
- Maintain CRM systems - includes pipeline management (including back filling historical data that is not in the system, cleaning past data that is incomplete in the system), coordination with Dynamo team, system improvement initiatives, etc.
- Help to populate datarooms with documents for various deals we're raising capital for, and manage investor follow-ups.
- Assist the Investment Team with ad hoc projects as they arise on a case by case basis (examples may include: data entry / market research projects and / or projects to help organize portfolio management initiatives).
- Coordinate / Manage Team Meetings - includes creating agendas, printing materials, setting up technology, maintaining meeting minutes and circulating follow ups
- Help plan team wide events and functions as needed
- Maintain and update presentations, marketing materials, business cards
- Coordinate with investment team to manage existing and future data resources / subscriptions. Identify current data sources (e.g., equity research, industry sector trade publications, email blasts, etc.) the team has access to, additional data sources the team may want access.
Portfolio Management Support
- Data collection / organization across all external Fund Investments. Includes saving down quarterly reports, capital calls, distribution notices, etc.
- Help prepare quarterly report for Investment Partners summarizing performance drivers across Fund Investments
- Coordinate attendance at quarterly Board / Advisory Meetings
- Keep track of and monitor key terms across external Fund Investments
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree with a strong academic record is required
- 3+ years of experience in a coordinator/administrative role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive mentality and ability to work independently
- Must be eligible to work in New York
What's on Offer
Must be immediately available to begin and must come from a top financial services firm. This is a temporary position with the opportunity for permanency