1 year Contract With One Of The Largest Media Companies In The World
Jump-start your Administrative Career At One Of The "Big Three" Media Companies.
About Our Client
Our Client has thirteen owned and operated stations and nearly 200 affiliates throughout the United States and its territories. They also maintain brand licensing agreements for international channels in South Korea and Germany. Although headquartered in NYC, they have large locations in LA, Chicago and Philadelphia.
- Manage schedule(s), roll calls phone and relay messages. Scan schedule(s) daily for any meetings/lunches/etc where guests may need a drive on pass entered.
- Update outlook contacts lists
- Serve as system admin for Kissflow, Slack and Google sheets. Manage users and perform other admin tasks.
- Source content from stakeholders and load into newsletter template in Campaign Monitor. Edit content. Send tests to verify display when received in Outlook is as expected, on desktop and mobile. Deploy to distribution lists.
- Manage outage messaging for internal systems.
- Place weekly food order, receive delivery and stock kitchen. Replenish kitchen from pantry and paper goods back stock 2-3x per week.
- Manage common space organization.
- Coordinate office moves as needed.
- Pull financial reports from internal systems for adhoc projects
- Secure drive-ons for agency check pickups on Fridays. Serve as key department contact to agencies.
- Manage files in DropBox
- Create user admin guides for various department systems as needed, complete with screenshots and step-by-step user instructions.
- Liase with guest speakers, third party vendors, catering, space coordinators, etc. to arrange lunch and learns/team trainings/etc.
- Perform Ad-Hoc projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Tech savvy - ability to quickly learn to navigate internal financial systems and other apps used by the business
- Proficient communication and organizational skills are required
- Must be detailed orientated and possess an understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Team Player
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Degree - Preferred, not required
- Reliable transportation to Universal City.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Catered lunches
- Summer Fridays
- Medical/dental benefits
- World class training from an industry leader