Amazon, Ecommerce Specialist
Be the ecommerce expert and have a team to collaborate with.
Growth within the organization and build your own position over time.
About Our Client
Consumer packed good company, driving sales through ecommerce retailors and through strategic social media and digital channels. We are seeking a strong ecommerce candidate to join our team. We are open to experience from varies product categories including but not limited to; food, beauty, fashion, wellness, sporting goods, etc. We believe your skills can be transferrable.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage and optimize product listings on ecommerce marketplaces on a daily basis.
- Product optimization including organic search terms, paid search terms and other promotional campaigns.
- Work with content and marketing teams to write on-brand content for Amazon and other marketplaces that clarifies product features and benefits, value propositions and use cases, and drives customer enthusiasm
- Work with Graphic Designer to create product info-graphics
- Set up content for Amazon Listings as per company guidelines
- Manage and troubleshoot variations and mergers throughout the catalog
- Work with Operations Department to actively monitor shipment delivery dates to schedule and reconcile shipments to Amazon
- Continually review and optimize search & positioning strategies to significantly grow relevance for key SKUs.
- Monitor the Amazon marketplace daily for accuracy.
- Manage inventory and sales reports
- Collaborate with the Customer Service team on feedback and update listings to optimize the customer experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least, 2-3 years of e-Commerce sales and marketing experience,
- Experience working with Amazon.com 3p
- Motivated self-starter with high energy level, a passion for e-Commerce,
- Experience with partner retail sites (Walmart Retail Link, Amazon Vendor Central, Shopify, etc. all a plus!)
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical tools and site analytics, email measurement, display measurement, and Excel (v-lookup and pivot table knowledge at the minimum)
- Extremely organized and efficient, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at once, meeting tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base salary with bonus incentivesCovid19 safe working environment and flexible WFH capabilities
401k, medical, dental, maternity leave
Paid vacation, sick and holiday time off
Growth within the company, we like to promote from within!