Amazon PPC Manager
Manage a large paid social advertising budget.
Drive sales and growth within the organization.
About Our Client
A growth minded, clean and organic goods manufacturing company that distrubutes is goods through Amazon and various ecommerce portals. Focusing on well made clearning products that are safe for the environment as well as organic food products that are both healthy and delicious!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- AMAZON experience is a must!
- Creating product listings with high quality copy, images, and EBC that converts
- Monitoring and maintaining listing integrity, reacting to competitor actions, and proactively optimizing listings in response to qualitative data insights / trends
- Split testing new attributes on listings to constantly improve conversion share
- Creating and managing Amazon Sponsored Products / Brands campaigns to drive the appropriate organic ranking to ensure our products conversion share is maximized
- Creating and managing Google Adwords / FB campaigns
- Analyze data in Excel and other toolsets to derive qualitative, value-adding insights
The Successful Applicant
- Open to years of experience
- Proficient in all Amazon portals - Seller / Vender Central - Amazon PPC
- Paid Search & Paid Social advertising
- Google Analytics and data driven
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN OFFICE M-F based in Huntington, NY
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus on performance
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401k / PTO