AML Analyst (Broker Dealer)-Consulting
Consulting opportunity with a Prestigious Broker Dealer in Manhattan
Competitive hourly rate with overtime
About Our Client
Prestigious Broker Dealer/IB in Manhattan seeking AML Analyst for a long term open ended work-flow.
- Perform AML analysis on system-generated (Actimize) alerts
- Conduct transaction analysis and client due diligence
- Research and evaluate any evidence of money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crimes based on AML Compliance polices, procedures (internal, BSA, FinCEN, USA Patriot and OFAC) and monitoring systems: Google, Lexis-Nexis, World Check, Case Tracker, etc.In
- Document all alerts, including supporting data, analysis and rationale within the case management system in a timely manner
- Complete client (Private Wealth/Banking) enhanced due diligence review forms including information such as corporate registry information, client ownership, PEPs, activity in sanctioned countries etc.
- Draft RFI's and SAR's when necessary following BSA, USA Patriot Act and OFAC procedures
- Collect data, including alert, investigation, or SAR history; KYC information; relevant account and transaction data on high risk clientele
The Successful Applicant
- JD and CAMS certification preferred
- Minimum 1 year of AML alert/case investigations experience
- Broker Dealer or Private Wealth/High Net Worth Client Transaction Monitoring experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
What's on Offer
AML Analyst opportunity in Manhattan with competitive hourly rates and overtime.