AML & Compliance Officer
Opportunity to work in Corporate Compliance
Opportunity to work in New York City
About Our Client
Our client in a New York State Assoication focused on leisure and gaming. This is a NON Financial Services opportunity.
- Maintain and enhance out client's AML compliance program by being fully knowledgeable of all relevant AML laws and regulations.
- File timely FinCen reports [Currency Transaction Reports -BSA E-Filing Report 112, BSA E-Filing Form 8300 and Money Services Business Registration Form- BSA E-Filing Report 107] as necessary.
- Review, evaluate, investigate and report, where appropriate, incidents of suspicious activity, and ensure that reports of suspicious activity [BSA E-Filing Report 111] are filed in a timely manner.
- Oversee employee compliance with our client's AML Customer Identification Program and the "Know Your Customer" Due Diligence protocols.
- Work with the Human Resources Department (and other departments as appropriate) to develop and maintain an effective AML training program, including introductory training for new employees and periodic refresher training for all employees.
- Create, maintain and update AML related policies and procedures.
- Update associated AML automated systems as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
As an AML & Compliance Officer, candidates will be required to:
- Bachelors degree from a university.
- At least 8 years of experience in Financial Services data analysis and reporting.
- Ability to organize and analyze multiple, complex data sets as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- General understanding of AML issues and AML suspicious activity, transaction monitoring and KYC preferred.
- General understanding of racing and/ or gaming operations is a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive rates and compensation.