- Investment Management firm with $300b+ in AUM
- Hybrid Schedule Flexibility
About Our Client
My client is a US-based, leading Investment Management firm with $300+ billion in assets. They have offices worldwide, and this role will sit in their Simsbury, CT office with hybrid schedule flexibility.
- Analyzing portfolio investments
- Monitoring and reporting on fund performance
- Financial statement analysis
- Valuations analysis
- Investor reporting
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Real Estate and/or Private Equity experience preferred!
- Fund Accounting and Valuations experience preferred!
- Public or private background
- Strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
Apply today, and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours!