- Remote Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation Package
About Our Client
Our client is a major conglomerate in the entertainment & media space that operates 20 different businesses across 30 countries. Aside from traditional television, our client also operates in sectors revolving around motion picture, athletic sponsorship, streaming services, and theme park attractions.
- Manage a team of Analytics Implementation QA Engineers data collection.
- Analyze performance impact, dependencies, and pre-requisites of tagging implementations.
- Ensure all existing and new products and features have accurate measurement.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Adobe Analytics implementation using Adobe Launch or DTM.
- Intermediate level of experience in using debugging tools, checking analytics and 3rd party using dev tools such as Fiddler or Chrome Dev tools.
- Knowledge of analytic tools such as SiteCatalyst or Google Analytics - Reporting tools such as Report Builder, Processing Rules or Adobe Analytics Workspace.
- Experience in Data mapping and quality audit strategies.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation Package Including Annual Bonus + LTI Options.
- 100% Remote Working Environment.
- Full Spectrum Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision.
- 401k Company Match.
- 20+ Days PTO.