- High growth opportunity within a tech-first organization
- Ability to work on a mobile-first platform!
About Our Client
This client has over 750k ratings in the app store with 4.9 stars. They are small/mid size and hire remotely in the US!*Please note: This role is a full-time role. All applicants must be authorized to work in the US on a W2 basis. Company cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Design and develop native applications using Kotlin (Android) to develop new features
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop both new and existing features
- Support the native applications in their entirety. This includes working on bug fixes, improving performance, reliability, and stability
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience developing native Android applications
- AT LEAST 1+ years of experience with Kotlin
- 3-5+ years developing applications in Java
- Experience with design architecture patterns such as MVVM, MVC or MVP
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, 10-15% bonus annually, benefits, equity, 100% Remote work, new technology equipment budget, and more.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Client cannot transfer or sponsor visas at this time