- Opportunity for an individual looking to join a growing, global firm
- Transparent growth from Day 1
About Our Client
The Global Manufacturing firm that we are working with is a global leader, with growth leading to several new opportunities within the business. The AP Specialist will work closely with other members of the regional finance team that support the Global Manufacturing Firm. Our client works with a wide product portfolio, and has a strong reach into the variety of projects that they are involved in.
- Analyzes invoices and reports for accuracy
- Ensures timely payments of vendor and all related expenses
- Prepares accounts payable register and related reports in a timely manner.
- Supervises a team of AP professionals, and provide leadership
- Ensure purchase orders and tickets match to invoices
- Monitor and verify all vendor statements
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Troubleshoots customer / vendor inquiries and discrepancies.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience within AP department/team
- Experience with SAP preferred
- MBA preferred
Apply using the link provided, and your resume will be considered within 24 hours!
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent growth structure/plan
- Dynamic work environment